For the very first time I am tagged in a 21 question challenge by Pearly, thank you for thinking of me…
Check out her awesome blog! https://designinglife01.wordpress.com/
Time to answer the questions<<<<<<<
1. What is your current fashion obsession? Is there a fashion obsession?? I never knew….LOL
2. What are you wearing today? My work out clothes, getting ready to hit the gym and pool…..
3.Hair? I just pulled a brush threw it and even had to tap a little water on it to keep it down, for sure a real bed head…LOL its short…and mousey brown with the wisdom of silver streaking through…
4. Do you nap a lot? Not anymore, since I have lost weight I have so much energy that a nap never crosses my mind….
5. Why is today special? Well I am upright and breathing for a start, just happy to be somewhat healthy and present….
6. What would you like to learn to do? I have actually started to learn German, and it is not an easy language to learn, but I will learn enough to understand my husband…
7. What’s for dinner today? An omelet with zucchini, jalapenos and cottage cheese
8. What are you listening to right now? The refrigerator make noises and my husband bustling about waiting for me to go grocery shopping with him…he’s not a patient person…LOL the dog is also pacing knowing something is going to happen…
9. What is your favorite weather? Nothing like a cold, rainy day, with a stew on to cook and fresh bread in the oven…..to sit and hear the rain hit the roof, doesn’t happen very often in drought ridden California….
10. What’s the last thing you bought? large purchase, we bought a new sofa, coffee table and I am getting a new bed, yay my back is so ready…
11. What are your essentials when traveling? we travel mostly in an RV, so it is packed with all the comforts of home, but my fuzzy blankets are a must, along with my mirror and tweezers to keep the old lady hairs off my chin…LOL
12. What’s your style? Bohemian causal….always has been
13. What is your most challenging goal right now? To continue to loose weight and get healthy, we are planning to be away for 3 weeks so that always presents a challenge, getting my mind wrapped around an exercise routine I can do in the RV
14. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? A shack on the ocean, anywhere I could see and feel the ocean breeze, and of course no people around…by shack I mean a very small 2 bedroom bungalow..
15. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere with my Liebling…..I love all things natures, from the red rocks in Moab, to the turquoise ocean of the Atlantic or Gulf of Mexico waters to the rivers and lakes of America, to the beautiful snow peaked tops of the western volcano’s, Mt. Shasta, Mt. Hood, Mt Rainer, its hard to pick a favorite, but the red rocks of the south and the saguaro cactus call my name a lot these days….
16. Name the things you cannot live without? My children’s hugs and the love of my family and husband….
17. How was your childhood? I had a wonderful childhood, my parents believed that experiencing life was the best teacher so we traveled a lot….and we lived in the National parks of the west, my father worked there….so it was fun…..
18. What would you like to have in your hands right now? A million dollars….LOL
19. What are you most excited for? The rest of my life, in a healthy body….
20. If you could go anywhere in the next hour, where would you go? A drive to the beach and sit on a cliff and listen, smell and watch the ocean call my name….over and over again…
21. Which countries have you visited? Mexico, Europe, Canada, USA
I nominate anyone who wants to answer the questions, it was fun and gives us a way of sharing our lives with each other….same questions, just erase my answers..
Hope you like the answers, LOL!
Thank you Pearly for thinking of me……kathy