Thanks for nominating me Lydia, she is a wonderful woman and has a great blog….go check her out at http://beinglydia.com/category/chronic-pain/
The rules are:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you.
I know that I have had a couple Liebster Awards already but I enjoy the questions and I am sorry I rarely nominate anyone….however anyone who wants to answer the same questions….please do…I dare you!!! Everyone is worthy in my opinion…
And my questions for them are:
- What got you started with your blog?
- I needed a format to journal my weight loss for myself,and WP looked like a great spot!!
- What are your favourite hobbies?
- I really like creating stuff with my ands, quilting, embroidering, yard art, crocheting, sewing…I also love gardening. collecting rocks and sea shells…and my most favorite just sitting and enjoying the ocean….
- Do you prefer the city or the country?
- The country for sure, however there is nothing like a beautiful night time skyline of a city….
- What is your favourite way to de-stress after a tough day?
- Hummmm tough day….being retired I try never to have a tough day….LOL
- If you had an hour to watch anything you wanted on TV (past or present) what would it be?
- right now I am watching reruns of “Doc Martin”…can’t get enough of him – I also love all the old reruns of “Absolutely Fabulous”
- Do you play any musical instruments?
- I played the clarinet in Jr. High and I now own and play the piano, I took 11 years of classical music.
- What was/is your favourite subject in school?
- History and Geography
- Do you prefer to dress up and go to a classy restaurant or dress down and eat take-out?
- Take out and eat in my PJ’s for sure
- Do you like to cook? bake? what is your favourite thing to make?
- I love to cook, I love to try to recreate other countries cuisines and I love to bake bread, cinnamon rolls, anything with a yeast dough….my downfall….
- If your blog were turned into a movie, who would be most suited to play you?
- Oh my, I would hope they would want to cast me for authenticity, however Samantha Bee, Amy Schumer, Tina Fey any of the funny women of comedy that has a mouth…LOL….
- Do you have a favourite animal (domestic or wild)?
- Love my border collie Chika….love all the animals of the world…
Thanks again Lydia it was fun and I am truly honored that you nominated my….Kat