If you haven’t visited Elisabet’s blog, take a moment and check it out. I can guarantee you will enjoy it. Just click on the link above.
Here are my questions
1. I started my blog as a journey for myself to follow as I set out to get healthy, loose weight and become a better person. Little did I know what a wonderful community of people I would be become a part of. The say it takes a village, and you all are mine. I thank you.
2. Frustrates me, hummm probably myself, meaning I should be more present at the task of keeping up my blog.
3. When I do blog, it gives me deep pleasure to own who and what I am, not only to myself, but being honest with everyone who reads this. Whether anyone cares or not, I care that I am making the effort to be real, honest and present.
4. I don’t define it. I feel if you define it, give it boundaries then you can not do/or wat to do better. You have reached your goal? I feel success is just a level of satisfaction in the area you are working in, am I successful because I have money? maybe, would I be more successful if I made more money, and more? Or would that then make me greedy? Because I have a great job? again maybe, but then would that stop me from wanting to continue to strive for a higher position? Because I once lost 100 pounds? maybe, but what happens when you put it back on, wouldn’t that make you a failure? For me, its better not to set yourself up for success, but to use it as a guide in whatever I am doing, leaving me not to think that I will fail? I did the dishes tonight, YAY I was successful!
5. This one makes me laugh, as when I started this blog, I really didn’t know what it was, I thought it was just a place for me to write my thoughts and kinda keep an ongoing journal, something for me to use in reflection. My daughter checked in on me and asked if I had replied to any of these posts? What’s a post? LOL I soon learned about the community of wonderful people who are out there supporting, encouraging me and wanting to be part of my journey. All I want from you all is to be happy at where you are! and Thank you.
6. My support and to thank them for letting me be part of there blog world.
7. Criticism, whether negative or positive is just that criticism, you can take it or leave it, everyone has the right to their opinion, whether positive or negative. Depending on the subject, I either accept or reject. I never take what someone says about me personally. Its there thoughts, I don’t have to like them, but I can’t get mad that they have them. I am great at letting negativity roll off my back. NO big deal really!
8. Again, its their right to post and say what they need to. Not everyone is going to like what I like or say, again that’s my right to do so, as it is with them. SO I respect someone for keeping it real, even if I don’t agree. That’s what keeps the world going around, we don’t all agree with each other, but I would wish more people would only understand that its a personal opinion, neither right or wrong.
9. It started out as a journal of my last journey to getting healthy, being I am over 60 I thought it was time to finally it in gear!! But it has become more than that now. It has become an experience I am sharing with others.
10. Again, I have zero expectations as a blogger, I never check the stat page, I don’t care how many are following me, I am who I am. If I was blogging to make money or for a company my thought process might be different. But for me, its just a wonderful place to put my thoughts down and enjoy any feed back I get or not get…
11. Successful, so many areas one can use this. Was I successful for raising my 2 children to be wonderful human beings, then yes I would say I was extremely successful in that instant, Am I successful at keeping myself at the best health level I can be at, no I am not! Was I successful at being the best daughter to my parents when they were alive, yes very! Again, being successful in ones life has many levels. I try not to judge myself using the word success. I believe we strive, we fail, we strive, we fail. In its own way that’s a success. Because I made it to 60, that’s a success. Because I finished a book I didn’t particularly like, I classify that a success. Because I wake up every morning and able to stand and get through the day no matter what, is a success. If your asking this question on merit, only one knows there own success. I truly have never used this word in describing myself.
Thank you Elisabet for letting be part of this award. It was fun, you gave me reason to sit and use my mind this morning. LOL I thank you for that.